Integrity, inspiration and competency are at the core of a successful home renovation business.
For over 15 years, Troy Goodman, President of Laureate Home Renovations has relied on these values to realize steady growth in an industry that is ever challenging.
Here are some of the ways that the Laureate Home Renovations team shows these values:
- Honesty and fairness can be seen in the transparency in the renovation from the budget pricing in the quote (eliminating cost overruns) to open and regular communication of the project schedule (beginning and ending as scheduled).
- Each homeowner receives an in depth and detailed quote that reveals the high value for each project dollar spent.
- Laureate Home Renovations covers all the bases and carries all necessary liability insurance and Worksafe BC coverage to put your mind at ease.
- Each kitchen and bathroom renovation project comes with a 1 year warranty of the workmanship on the project.
- Giving back to the community is also important and Laureate Home Renovations supports several local charities, including Habitat for Humanity and the Gateway of Hope.
- Every home is as unique as the people that make the home. It is this uniqueness that demands inspiration and creativity in the design and execution of every project.
- Inspiration and creativity often demand innovation and our creative team finds ways to make your inspired and creative ideas a reality.
- Constant and exciting changes are a reality in the building industry and we are in touch with the newest products,innovations and design ideas.
- Taking care of the environment is of great value to Laureate Home Renovations. To this end, we utilize materials and products that are considered ‘green’ and environmentally friendly.
- From years of experience in the renovation business our qualified team understands that capable people with expertise coupled with skilled talent are necessary to complete a project.
- Laureate Home Renovations uses only workers that are certified in their field and have experience in residential renovations.
- All work undertaken by our team is done in accordance with the BC Building and Plumbing Code 2012.